Interactive Organic Layout Demo
This demo shows the Interactive Organic layout algorithm. This variant of the general
Organic layout algorithm calculates continuous updates for a changing diagram. The Organic
layout is a force-directed layout style for multiple purposes.
The node style and the edge style in this demo use canvas rendering for performance
Things to Try
- Select nodes by clicking them or with the marquee selection.
- Drag one or more selected nodes.
The organic layout algorithm is automatically applied while dragging and continuously
updates the layout.
- Create nodes by clicking on the canvas.
- Connect nodes by dragging from one (unselected) node to another.
- Delete selected nodes using the delete key.