Neighborhood Circles Demo
The Neighborhood Circles demo shows the neighborhood of selected nodes arranged on
concentric circles. The concentric arrangement highlights how close the connection between
a selected node and a neighbor node is.
The following neighborhood types are available:
- Both (predecessors and successors)
- Neighbors (independent of the edge direction)
Things to Try
- Change the neighborhood type of the view.
- Change the depth parameter to change the scope of the neighborhood.
- Navigate the graph by clicking nodes in the neighborhood view.
The neighborhood view is using RadialLayout to arrange the neighbor
nodes on concentric circles.