yWorks Diagrams for Confluence Release Notes
yWorks Diagrams for Confluence® version 2.0.2 is the newest release available.
Diagrams for Confluence 2.0.2 - Changes Since 2.0.1
- Added options to add new diagrams to the tools menu and the insert menu of the page editor.
Diagrams for Confluence 2.0.1 - Changes Since 2.0
- Fixed bug which prevented enabling tool bar and overview for the interactive view via macro browser.
- Fixed bug which disabled the mouse wheel for the Flash interactive view on most browsers.
Diagrams for Confluence 2.0 - Changes Since 1.2.5
- Now supports yEd GraphML files.
- Full BPMN 2.0 symbols.
- Option to import GraphML files directly into the editor.
- Existing files are no longer overwritten when save dialog has been canceled.
- UML Class symbol doesn't break when no color is set.
- Bounds of nested group nodes now are adjusted.
- Fixed preview in macro browser.
Diagrams for Confluence 1.2.5 - Changes Since 1.2.4
- Fixed bug which prevented editing in Confluence 4.3.2
Diagrams for Confluence 1.2.4 - Changes Since 1.2.3
- Fixed encoding problems with saved diagrams.
- Internet Explorer now loads a changed diagram instead of getting the original (unchanged) diagram from the cache.
Diagrams for Confluence 1.2.3 - Changes Since 1.2.2
- Fixed a bug which prevented diagrams from being displayed on pages exported for PDF/Word.
Diagrams for Confluence 1.2.2 - Changes Since 1.2.1
- Fixed a bug which prevented setting width and height of a Flash diagram.
Diagrams for Confluence 1.2.1 - Changes Since 1.2
- Fixed a bug which broke saving new diagrams immediately from the editor.
Diagrams for Confluence 1.2 - Changes Since 1.1
- Added support for Atlassian Confluence 4.0.
- Anonymous users: The macro won't report errors anymore when viewed by anonymous users.
- File names: Non-standard characters in file names won't break the Edit and Remove links anymore.
- Diagrams: Diagrams with non-standard characters now can be displayed in the Flash viewer.
Diagrams for Confluence 1.1 - Changes Since 1.0.1
- Added an interactve Flash diagram viewer which supports
- links to web pages
- panning and zooming
- Added more BPMN symbols.
- Added more flowchart symbols.
- Added a new Entity Relationship palette that supports Crow's Foot notation.
- User permissions: "Add" permissions for Pages and Attachments are now sufficient to add and edit diagrams.
- Licensing: yWorks Diagrams for Confluence now recognizes Community and Non Profit licenses as free licenses.
- Diagram editor: Fixed a bug which could corrupt diagrams on saving, if they contained folder nodes connected by links with bends.