The following text is aimed at Confluence administrators.
If you're looking for more information about Graphity for Confluence, please go to the Atlassian Marketplace.
Migrating from yWorks Diagrams for Confluence to Graphity for Confluence
- Check which version of yWorks Diagrams for Confluence you are currently using, so you have the option to revert to this specific version. You get the exact version number in Confluence-Administration → Manage Apps → yWorks Diagrams for Confluence.
- Save the license in the yWorks Diagrams for Confluence entry in the admin menu.
- Uninstall the yWorks Diagrams for Confluence plugin. The diagram data is not removed, since it is stored as attachments of the Confluence pages.
- Search for Graphity for Confluence in the Atlassian Marketplace and install the latest version.
- Get an Evaluation License from the Marketplace and paste it into the License Key input field of the plugin.
- Your diagrams are now displayed by the Graphity for Confluence plugin. If you edit and save a diagram it si stored in a new zip-based format next to the old data without removing or overwriting the old diagram data.
- If you choose to continue to use Graphity for Confluence, obtain a permanent license from the Atlassian Marketplace and update the plugin’s license information.
If you upgraded to Graphity for Confluence, but you find it does not meet your requirements or you want to revert to the yWorks Diagrams for Confluence plugin for another reason, please perform the following steps.
- Uninstall the Graphity for Confluence plugin. The diagram data created with the plugin is not removed.
- Search for yWorks Diagrams for Confluence in the Atlassian Marketplace and install the desired version
- Refresh the administration page and select the yWorks Diagrams for Confluence entry in the admin menu. Paste the license information in the license input field and click Activate.
- If you have created diagrams with Graphity for Confluence, you can remove them by removing the respective [Diagram Name].zip attachments from the Confluence page.