The yBPMN extension package enhances the yFiles for Java graph visualization library with support for the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
Please refer to the release notes to learn more about the technical requirements and feature enhancements of this latest version.
The Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) is a standard for business process modeling that provides a graphical notation for specifying business processes in a Business Process Diagram (BPD):
The yFiles BPMN extension package enhances your yFiles-powered application with:
- A specialized editor pane that provides out-of-the-box support for intuitive working with BPMN diagrams.
- High-quality symbols for BPMN shapes that let your BPMN 2.0 diagrams shine.
- A palette element to hold the BPMN symbols that provides easy drag'n'drop support.
- A specialized automatic layout algorithm that can process BPMN diagrams with or without pools. It calculates a clear representation for diagrams both from scratch or using a given arrangement as sketch.
The yFiles BPMN extension package comes with the full source code of the following demo application.
The BPMN Editor demo application can be used to create, view, and lay out business
process diagrams that adhere to the Business Process Model and Notation.
This application is executable using Java Web Start.
- Graph visualization library yFiles for Java 2.11 version series.
- Oracle J2SDK 1.4 or higher for software development with yBPMN.
- Oracle J2RE 1.4 or higher to execute yBPMN powered programs.
- A browser to view the HTML documentation.
The yBPMN extension package contains the full source code of the showcase application, the BPMN editor pane, the palette element, and the BPMN layout algorithm.
We offer Single Developer, Project, and Site licenses for yBPMN.
Optionally available for combination with each license type is annual subscription
that includes free upgrades, special support services like technical answers and
advices, bug fixes and work-arounds, and the right to renew subscription for an
additional year at the end of the term.
Term is one year.
Please refer to the Software License Agreement for more information.
For ordering information and prices, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can test and experience the yFiles BPMN extension package with a 30-day, fully functional evaluation version.