yEd Graph Editor
Download yEd 3.16
The current version is 3.16. To check your version, open the Help menu and choose About.
|yEd for Windows
|yEd installer for 32-bit Windows Vista or later. Includes a suitable Java 8 JRE.
For 64-bit Windows installers, see "More yEd downloads..." below.
|yEd for Mac OS X
|yEd installer for Mac OS X 10.8 or higher. Includes its own embedded Java 8 JRE.|
|yEd for Linux
|yEd installer script for 64-bit Linux systems. Either
For installation on 32-bit Linux systems, see "More yEd downloads..." below.
|yEd (executable Jar)
|Zipped yEd Jar file. Requires an installed Java 8 JRE.|
You can also test-drive the yEd Graph Editor online! Just click the Launch yEd button to start the application right from your browser.
The latest release of yEd Graph Editor is version 3.16
yEd 3.16 - Changes Since 220.127.116.11
This yEd version requires a Java 8 Runtime Environment (JRE) to run on, which isn't available for older operating systems (see also the Java 8 system requirements). Thus, yEd needs at least Windows Vista or Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) to run.
- Added import support for the GraphML file format variants of our commercial yFiles diagramming libraries yFiles for Java 3.x, yFiles for JavaFX, yFiles.NET, yFiles WPF, and yFiles for HTML. With the yFiles for HTML format in particular, import of GraphML files written by the yEd Live web application is also supported.
- As a new option, the Hierarchical layout algorithm can take the thickness of an edge into account when calculating a layout for a diagram. Diagrams with thick edges in them can become wider and taller.
- As a new option, the Hierarchical layout algorithm can interpret edge direction according to the arrowhead.
- The integrated labeling in the Hierarchical layout algorithm places edge labels that specify a preferred placement at their source node or at their target node directly beside that node.
- Applying the Label Placement algorithm is now animated. Also, its execution can be canceled if it takes too long.
- Additional sample node representations for nodes and group nodes in the 'Shape Nodes' and 'Group Nodes' palette section.
- The JREs that are installed by the Windows, Mac, and Linux installers have been updated to Java 1.8.0_92.
- Many bugfixes, great and small.
Your message has been sent to email@example.com
Your request could not be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reload the page and try again.
If the problem persists, please report the error to email@example.com