yEd Graph Editor
Download yEd 126.96.36.199
The current version is 188.8.131.52. To check your version, open the Help menu and choose About.
|yEd for Windows
|yEd installer for 32-bit Windows Vista or later. Includes a suitable Java 8 JRE.
For 64-bit Windows installers or installation on Windows XP, see "More yEd downloads..." below.
|yEd for Mac OS X
|yEd installer for Mac OS X 10.8 or higher. Includes its own embedded Java 8 JRE.
For installation on earlier Mac OS X versions, see "More yEd downloads..." below.
|yEd for Linux
|yEd installer script for 64-bit Linux systems. Either
For installation on 32-bit Linux systems, see "More yEd downloads..." below.
|yEd (executable Jar)
|Zipped yEd Jar file. Requires an installed JRE 6 or higher.|
You can also test-drive the yEd Graph Editor online! Just click the Launch yEd button to start the application right from your browser.
The latest release of yEd Graph Editor is version 184.108.40.206
yEd 220.127.116.11 - Changes Since 18.104.22.168
- The yEd Windows installers are dual-signed (using SHA-1 and SHA-256 type certificates) so that they are recognized by Windows SmartScreen but still work on older Windows versions.
- The JREs that are installed by the Windows, Mac, and Linux installers have been updated to Java 1.8.0_74.
- Fixed a problem in Orthogonal/Polyline Edge Routing where the first/last segment of a routed edge sometimes could overlap with a non-routed edge at the same node.
yEd 22.214.171.124 - Changes Since 3.15
- Fixed Excel import.
yEd 3.15 - Changes Since 3.14.4
- The Circular and Radial layout algorithm as well as Balloon and all Directed Tree layout algorithms support a new edge routing style where edge paths are bundled to prevent visual clutter.
- Disabled menu interaction on Mac OS X during layout runs to prevent accidental graph structure modifications.
- Many bugfixes, great and small.
Your message has been sent to email@example.com
Your request could not be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reload the page and try again.
If the problem persists, please report the error to email@example.com