Release Notes yBPMN Extension Package
The latest version of the yBPMN extension package is 2.1.
- Graph visualization library yFiles for Java 2.11, 2.12, or 2.13 version series.
- Oracle J2SDK 1.4 or higher for software development with yBPMN.
- Oracle J2RE 1.4 or higher to execute yBPMN powered programs.
- A browser to view the HTML documentation.
yBPMN 2.1 - Changes Since 2.0
- BpmnLayouter now uses class EdgeRouter for routing edges.
- BpmnView: Clicks on empty space now create group or folder nodes if the displayed graph's default node realizer is a ProxyShapeNodeRealizer.
- Child nodes of choreography group nodes can no longer be moved onto the choreography group nodes' participant node labels.
- Fixed problem with automatic port constraints in BpmnLayoutConfigurator's custom NodePortLayoutConfigurator that sometimes caused
ClassCastException: y.view.NodePort cannot be cast to y.layout.PortConstraint.
- Fixed possible
ClassCastExceptionwhen arranging BPMN diagrams with BpmnLayouter.
Incompatible API Changes
- EventPortIOHandler.EventPortUserDataWriter: Removed public methods
yBPMN 2.0 - Changes Since 1.0
This version adds extensive support for BPMN 2.0, including node visualizations for conversation and choreography diagrams, event characteristics, activities, markers, and attached events, to name just a few.
- Added support for escalation and parallel multiple events.
See EVENT_TYPE_ESCALATION and EVENT_TYPE_PARALLEL_MULTIPLE.
- Added support for event sub-process interrupting, event sub-process non-interrupting, boundary interrupting, and boundary non-interrupting event characteristics.
See EVENT_CHARACTERISTIC_INTERMEDIATE_BOUNDARY_INTERRUPTING, EVENT_CHARACTERISTIC_INTERMEDIATE_BOUNDARY_NON_INTERRUPTING, EVENT_CHARACTERISTIC_START_EVENT_SUB_PROCESS_INTERRUPTING, and EVENT_CHARACTERISTIC_START_EVENT_SUB_PROCESS_NON_INTERRUPTING.
- Added support for exclusive event-based and parallel event-based gateways.
See GATEWAY_TYPE_EVENT_BASED_EXCLUSIVE_START_PROCESS and GATEWAY_TYPE_PARALLEL_EVENT_BASED_EXCLUSIVE_START_PROCESS.
- Added visualization support for conversation nodes.
See CONVERSATION_TYPE, ConversationTypeEnum, BpmnConversationPainter, and createConversation.
- Added visualization support for choreography nodes.
See CHOREOGRAPHY_TYPE, ChoreographyTypeEnum, BpmnChoreographyPainter, and createChoreography.
Participants are supported as customized node labels.
See ChoreographyLabelModel, ChoreographyLabelPainter, and ChoreographyLabelUtils.
- Added support for collection data objects, data input, data output, as well as data store.
See ARTIFACT_TYPE_DATA_STORE, DataObjectTypeEnum, and createArtifact
- Added support for message nodes.
See ARTIFACT_TYPE_REPLY_MESSAGE and ARTIFACT_TYPE_REQUEST_MESSAGE.
- Added support for call and transaction activities.
See ACTIVITY_TYPE and ActivityTypeEnum.
- Added support for activity markers and task types.
See MarkerTypeEnum, BpmnMarkerDecorator, TaskTypeEnum, and BpmnTaskTypeDecorator.
- Added support for attached events using node ports.
See EventPortConfiguration and EventPortSupport.
- BPMN connections created using method createConnection now support bridge rendering.
- BpmnActivityPainter: Rendering of state icons (open, close) is now done by class BpmnMarkerDecorator and consequently methods
isStateIconHithave been moved to said class as well.
- BpmnRealizerFactory: Realizers created by the factory now have nice fill color and fill color 2.
- Fixed bug in BpmnLayouter that causes a NullPointerException for graphs consisting only of pool nodes.