yFiles has demonstrated its value to many world renowned companies and is used in
many different application areas.
We tried the yFiles package and were immediately delighted with it.
It is a mature, well-organized library that can do almost anything you might think
of, and performs well too, even on the large, complex networks we are monitoring.
The documentation and examples are clear, so integration with our product was straightforward.
When we did have questions, they were answered promptly and in depth.
We are already enjoying the impact this is having on our customers.
Good work, guys.
Recht vielen Dank!
Neil McKee, CTO, InMon Corp.
yFiles also has an excellent reputation in the world of academia.
Numerous research institutes and universities throughout the world have benefited
from our product:
- Akita Prefectural University
- Aoyama Gakuin University
- Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Cornell University
- Dankook University
- Denver Public Schools
- European Media Laboratory GmbH
- Ewha Womans University
- Fraunhofer IPA
- Humboldt Universität Berlin, Charité
- Institute for Systems Biology
- Keck Graduate Institute
- Kyushu University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- National Technical University of Athens
- Nihon University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Pusan National University
- Ritsumeikan University
- Rothamsted Research
- SAIC-Frederick Inc.
- Technische Universität München
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza"
- Universität Bielefeld
- Universität der Bundeswehr, München
- Universität Dortmund
- Universität Freiburg
- Universität Karlsruhe
- Universität Paderborn
- Universität Tübingen
- Universitätsklinikum Aachen
- Universiteit Gent, INTEC
- University at Buffalo
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- University of Newcastle, Australia
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of the West of England
- University of Tokyo
- University of Washington
- Wakayama University
- Wayne State University
- Whitehead Institute for Biochemical Research