Download GraphMLViewer 1.6.1.
GraphMLViewer is a freely available Flash®-based viewer which can display diagrams, networks, and other graph-like structures in HTML web pages. It is optimized for diagrams which were created with the freely available yEd graph editor.
GraphMLViewer makes use of the yFiles FLEX Actionscript library. This is a Flex® library integrating the viewing, editing, and animation of a wide range of diagrams, networks, and other graph-like structures into rich internet applications based on Adobe® Flex® or AIR™.
Please refer to the GraphMLViewer release notes to learn more about the feature enhancements of the latest version.
GraphMLViewer is based on Flash® with the advantage that there are no browser compatibility issues. The displayed diagrams will look the same no matter which browser and operating system it runs in. The only requirement is an installed Flash Player version 9 (or higher). The Adobe Flash Player is installed on most Internet-enabled PCs today.
GraphMLViewer allows the user to move and resize the diagram. Even complex diagrams can be viewed in detail without reloading the data.
GraphMLViewer displays diagrams saved as GraphML. There is no need to convert the diagram data into an image format before putting it on your web page.
- Viewer application for diagrams in GraphML format: GraphMLViewer is created to display diagrams which are saved in GraphML format. GraphML is the XML-standard for saving graph-like diagrams. The viewer is optimized for diagrams which were created with the freely available yEd graph editor.
- Display any part of the diagram: users can freely move and resize the displayed diagram. It is also possible to display only a fixed part of the diagram. User interactivity can be enabled/disabled via parameters from the embedding web page.
- Overview: a small overview can be displayed optionally, showing the entire diagram. The section which is currently visible in the main view will be highlighted.
- Printing: the current diagram can be printed. Additionally, the entire page can be printed using the browser's print option.
- Tooltips: descriptions which are added to graph elements in yEd can be displayed as tooltips.
- Links to other websites: users can navigate to URLs which are added to graph elements in yEd via mouse click.
- Integration in yEd: the freely available yEd graph editor offers the option to export all needed files with a simple mouse click (export as "HTML Flash Viewer;" since version 3.2). The viewer can be configured using a convenient dialog.
Have a look at our gallery to experience the many applications that yFiles and yEd can be used in.
DocumentationA manual which explains how to integrate the GraphMLViewer into a web page can be found here.
Download GraphMLViewer 1.6.1
You can download GraphMLViewer as a Zip file. The archive contains all necessary files to run the viewer, documentation about how to use it, and a simple example.
GraphMLViewer is available free of charge. Please read and accept the license terms before downloading the viewer.
The data you enter will only be used to contact you.
Your message has been sent to email@example.com
Your request could not be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reload the page and try again.
If the problem persists, please report the error to email@example.com