yEd Graph Editor
Download yEd 3.17
The current version is 3.17. To check your version, open the Help menu and choose About.
|yEd for Windows||yEd installer for 32-bit Windows Vista or later. Includes a suitable Java 8 JRE.
For 64-bit Windows installers, see "More yEd downloads..." below.
|yEd for Mac OS X||yEd installer for Mac OS X 10.8 or higher. Includes its own embedded Java 8 JRE.|
|yEd for Linux||yEd installer script for 64-bit Linux systems (Intel/AMD architecture). Either
For installation on 32-bit Linux systems (Intel/AMD architecture), see "More yEd downloads..." below.
|yEd (executable Jar)||Zipped yEd Jar file. Requires an installed Java 8 JRE.|
You can also test-drive the yEd Graph Editor online! Just click the Launch yEd button to start the application right from your browser.
The latest release of yEd Graph Editor is version 3.17
yEd 3.17 - Changes Since 18.104.22.168
- Added import support for the GraphML file format variants of our commercial yFiles diagramming libraries yFiles for JavaFX (3.x version series) and yFiles for HTML (2.x version series).
- The 'Find...' command and the 'Select Elements' tool now additionally support text matching using the full power of regular expressions.
- Improved and corrected import support for the GraphML file format variants of our commercial yFiles diagramming libraries yFiles for Java (3.x version series), yFiles for JavaFX (2.x version series), and yFiles for HTML (1.x version series).
- The 'Apply' and 'Apply Type' commands from the Palette's context menu now also support converting normal nodes to open/closed group nodes and vice versa. [Q&A 10269]
- The JREs that are installed by the Windows, Mac, and Linux installers have been updated to Java 1.8.0_121.
- Addressed a problem in the Excel import where importing spreadsheets with blanks/whitespace in sheet names failed. [Q&A 10230]
- Many bugfixes, great and small.
Your message has been sent to email@example.com
Your request could not be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reload the page and try again.
If the problem persists, please report the error to email@example.com