yEd Graph Editor
Downloads & Release Notes
Download yEd 3.23.2
The current version is 3.23.2 . To check your version, open the Help menu and choose About.
The yEd Live browser app
If you want to try diagramming directly within your browser without downloading an app, consider giving our yEd Live a spin!Launch yEd Live
Graphity - the diagram editor for confluence
Graphity is available in the Atlassian Marketplace, in three installment variants: Confluence Cloud, Server and Data Center – officially approved by Atlassian.graphity.com
The latest release of yEd Graph Editor is version 3.23.2
yEd 3.23.2 - Changes Since 3.23.1
- The JREs that come with the Windows, macOS, and Linux installers have been updated to OpenJDK 20.0.2.
- Improved and corrected import support for the GraphML file format variants of our commercial yFiles diagramming libraries yFiles for Java 3.x, yFiles for JavaFX, yFiles.NET, yFiles WPF, and yFiles for HTML.
- Added support for importing node symbols with yEd's properties mapper. [Q&A 9287], [Q&A 9335]
- Many bugfixes and improvements in yEd's layout algorithms.
yEd 3.23.1 - Changes Since 3.23
- Fixed an error that occurred on Windows and macOS operating systems when copying (parts of) diagrams to the system clipboard.
yEd 3.23 - Changes Since 3.22
- Added new Auto Alignment tool that can be used to snap nodes to the same x- or y-coordinate.
- Organic layout now supports integrated edge labeling and directed edges for substructures.
- Circular layout now supports star substructures.
- Added node types as an additional optimization criterion to the Radial layout algorithm. Nodes of the same type are more likely to be placed next to each other.
- Tabular layout now supports node arrangements that minimize the overall edge length.
- Many bugfixes great and small.
you might want to explore
Why, how, what? —Just ask the diagramming experts!
Our team is happy to advise you – no strings attached. Let's talk about your project and find the perfect solution for your needs!
Your message has been sent.
Your request could not be sent. Please reload the page and try again.
If the problem persists, please report the error to email@example.com.