Download yEd 3.21.1
The current version is 3.21.1. To check your version, open the Help menu and choose About.
|yEd for Windows||yEd installer for 64-bit Windows 7 or later. Includes a suitable OpenJDK Java 15 JRE.|
|yEd for Mac OS X/macOS||yEd installer for Mac OS X 10.11 or higher. Includes its own embedded OpenJDK Java 15 JRE.|
|yEd for Linux||yEd installer script for 64-bit Linux systems (Intel/AMD architecture). Either |
|yEd (executable Jar)||Zipped yEd Jar file for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Requires an installed Java 8 (or later) runtime environment.|
The yEd Live browser app
If you want to try diagramming directly within your browser without downloading an app, consider giving our yEd Live a spin!
The latest release of yEd Graph Editor is version 3.21.1
yEd 3.21.1 - Changes Since 3.21
- Fixed an error that occurred after changing the display language in yEd.
- Fixed an error that occurred on Windows and macOS operating systems when copying (parts of) diagrams to the system clipboard.
yEd 3.21 - Changes Since 3.20.1
- The JREs that come with the Windows, macOS, and Linux installers have been updated to OpenJDK 15.0.2.
- Added node types as an additional optimization criterion to major layout algorithms. Nodes of the same type are more likely to be placed next to each other.
- Added new clustering implementations for the organic layout algorithm.
- Improved edge routing for the orthogonal/polyline edge routing algorithm. The algorithm now tries to preserve existing orthogonal routes as much as possible.
- Fixed problems with native file chooser dialogs on Windows.
- Fixed regression that prevented layout algorithms to properly connect edges to the visual bounds of nodes. [Q&A 21678], [Q&A 22046]
- Fixed regression that prevented pasting of nodes that were copied from inside a closed group node.
- Fixed inconsistent ordering of palette sections in the 'Add to Palette' context menu. [Q&A 19997]
- Fixed selection changes that sometimes occurred after running One-Click layout. [Q&A 22201]
- Many bugfixes great and small.
- Removed yEd's IconFinder client for importing symbols into user-defined palette sections. IconFinder no longer offers the service interface required for this feature.
- Removed the HTML Flash Viewer and SWF export formats. Both formats relied on Adobe™ Flash™ and thus could not be used as intended anymore.
You need appealing diagrams in your own software applications?
You can integrate world-class diagramming functionality like you see in yEd into your own applications!
or your .NET framework-based application.
yEd is an impressive model of what can be done with our class library yFiles for Java!